Tuesday, April 10, 2007

All three seasons


There are too many demons and angels in my past,deep darkness and bright daylight,glamour,joy and sadness,they all travel hand in hand and side by side.The past make me sad,depress and happy.At time I feel most of my problems belong to yesterday.I am trapped in the past.The past has blocked my way,disrupted the flow of energies.I must bring my attention to the present and to this very moment.I decided that today I am going to deal with the problems of today.
Today was hard, tiresome heavy day, children’s sicknesses, their day-care and daily schools routines, traffic jam,dissatisfied colleagues and boss, sad atmosphere at work, lousy lunch, dry eyes, aching body, piles of bills,increase in interest rate,brutal violence near and far,high stress quotient and crash in stock market.Today’s realities are harsh,disturbing and have consumed all my energies.I must take my attention away from today.I must look forward and think about the future.
It took a while,but I created a future with miraculous perfection.The future is delicately attached with a silk thread to my present.The present and the future are intermingled with each other in a manner that tiny little change in today’s weather can affect my future.There were few economical storms today; few emotional tsunamis and that injured my future.The future is making me nervous.I am trapped in future that might not come.There are merits and demerits, but I feel welcome in the home of all three seasons.

No comments: