Monday, February 11, 2008

Cloud Seeding in Beijing


Thousands of scientists and experts have been engaged in cloud seeding for the last few decades around the world.They got desired weather in the targeted areas.They got both rain and snow at will;the cloud seeding reduced the fog at airports for the flights. But the modified weather brought some wild storms,heavy rainfall,floods and wild tidal waves and increased average sea level as well.
I am a modern person,who eats modified food,wears smooth synthetic fibre,lives in an apartment on 68th floor,works in a company,which transport toxic waste and breaths modified ideal air.I was in Ache province when Tsunami killed thousands,I experienced Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans and a week ago I was stranded at railway station in South China when the country experienced its worst snowfall in a century.I am surely going to enjoy modified weather in Beijing during the Olympic Games.

No comments: