Monday, June 11, 2007

My personal marathon


Stockholm marathon reached to its end.Once more Philip Bandawe brought the victory to Zimbabwe.I myself joined the marathon in 1947 in subcontinent.I had a massage to deliver like the solider Pheidippide.But I arrived few months later,when millions of innocent people had already been slaughtered in the division of India.Millions of Jews had already perished in holocaust.
My marathon was a never-ending assignment.I continued and during the process I experienced several infectious diseases,disastrous earthquakes,floods,wars and civil wars,religious fanaticism,hunger famines and rules of cruel dictators.I climbed the mountains,crossed the rivers,went into the deep seas and flew high up in the space.I carried the massage across the continents;no matter if the world’s conditions improved or worsened,people behaved sane or got fits of madness.But still there was a massage to deliver and a distance to cover.

No comments: